Whether choosing to build new, renovating, or adding-on, our clients can rely on us for consistently high quality work with minimal errors and rework. AJC Partners provides a more comprehensive suite of inspections and quality assurance programs than most builders. These include:
- Regular walk-through with your Project Manger at each stage of construction, where we itemize anything that may need to be modified.
- Onsite weekly walk-through with AJC Partners’ Principal,Tony Chao who will personally meet with you on the jobsite to ensure your complete satisfaction with all facets of the project.
- You can count on us to ensure the completeness and quality assurance through the inspections, Pre-Drywall and Pre-Occupancy.
- We use a 3rd party inspection company for major stages like pre-slab pour, electrical and mechanicals, etc., to provide another “pair of eyes” and ensure the quality of our work.
- We use an Energy Efficiency consultant to ensure that your home will be EnergyStar qualified, resulting in lower utility costs, a healthier indoor environment, and less damage to the earth.
- “End of project” management inspection and project review with Tony.
- 6 and 12 months (12 month for new homes and major additions) quality assurance visits to identify any warrantable issues that may require adjustments.
- 1-year Home warranty. We offer our own comprehensive 1-year home warranty along with manufacturers’ warranties for consumer products, to insure your satisfaction.